Friday, January 20, 2012

My Baby Wish

Austin and I were going over what we need for the baby.
 Clothes - Check
Crib - Check
Swing - Check
Car Seat - Check

Basically we have everything we need besides Bottles, Formula, and Diapers.

But We've found something we want. After experience in carrying Brynlee around while also holding a carseat, while also having a diaper bag falling off one shoulder. We want a Diaper Backpack .Something that leaves two arms completely free for child/ car seat wrestling without worrying about your diaper bag constantly  slipping off your shoulder and all the things falling out.

In fact, I want this one:

Its called the Okkatots Travel Baby Depot Backpack Bag
.





It has a Diaper dispenser and a built in cooler pocket for snacks and bottles With enough room to carry everything for baby AND toddler.. Its a little out of our price range, but I think If I start saving my penny's, or maybe ask for it for Easter it will magically appear. Or maybe if I'm just a really good girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment