Tuesday, February 21, 2012

ALBUQUERQUE TRIP PART ONE

Ah! Has it really been a month since I've posted!?! Sorry I've been a little behind! But right now I am sick and don't feel like moving around much, so I'll take this opportunity to post about our fun trip to Albuquerque! (the more you say "albuquerque", the funnier it sounds)

The morning of our flight Brynlee was Sooo excited she decided that 1:30  AM was a good time to wake up. From now on we're never telling her when something exciting is going to happen, because as if we didn't have an exhausting enough day ahead of us, waking up at 1:30 was not fun.I tried everything I could to get her to go back to sleep, but failed miserably, so we watched movies until it was finally ready to go to the airport (at 4:45 am). Brynlee was so excited to get on the the plane, and buckled herself in and was ready for take off!
 Unfortunately for her, but fortunately for us, the wait time on the runway was so long, she passed out before the plane took off and missed the whole flight to Salt Lake. :)


We then had a 4 hour Layover in SLC, where we said goodbye to daddy as he boarded his plane to Boston. I was then alone with  my darling rugrat trying to entertain her for 3 hours before boarding. There was alot of walking and stair climbing, and riding the moving walkways. And of course a bag of Mike and Ikes just to get her to sit down so Mommy could have a rest!
And then, another hour and a half flight later we were there!!! (I apologize to those of you who follow my sisters blog, for I pretty much am just stealing her pictures from her posts and posting them, and it's the same story :)  )  Zsolt gave Brynlee a big hug

 AND a Big Kiss





And they hit it off first thing and started chasing each other around the place while we waited for luggage.


And then started what would be a week of copying everything the other one decided to do:



Yes, you two are goobers. It was nice to finally get out of the airport and head to Sara's house!!! Of which I will post more of later!

No comments:

Post a Comment