Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas Morning!

Christmas was a pretty good day all in all! We woke up Brynlee and asked her if she wanted to go open presents... She informed us "No, Not till Christmas!" and promptly rolled over to go back to sleep. it took some convincing to get her to know it WAS Christmas and that she could open presents.
 Then she got pretty excited about it!




 I love the surprise look she would get on her face at every present, it was too cute!
 I made Austin do a Reinbeer hunt. He was super impressed. (and by that, I mean appreciative, but slightly annoyed) . I even made all the scavenger clues ryhme! Here's an example: "Red and Gold decorate me, Would you hurry up, Prancers hiding behind me taking a pee!" He claimed he would keep them forever...I think they lasted a week.

Then we made some surprise visits, but I forgot my camera :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment